Thursday, November 1, 2012

Review - Bath and Body Works Candle in Black Pepper Bergamot


Okay, so who doesn't love Bath and Body Works candles?  I feel once you burn one, you are HOOKED!  They have the best scents and the scents are SO strong you can smell it in a very large area.  I received this mini one in my influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox 2012 and this is in the scent Black Pepper Bergamot.  First out of the box, it smells of very strong men's cologne.  Now, I'm the first to say that I love to smell a good smelling man with a strong, manly cologne, but my hubby makes the house smell of his cologne all the time, so I really don't want a candle that smells like that too.  I, personally prefer the more sweeter or spicier scents for candles and I like to save the manly cologne smell to smell on my husband and not my house.

As far as the scent when it was burning, I really didn't smell much of anything.  I thought I would at lease smell something, but nope.....nothing.  When I got really close, that is when I smelled it and it still smelled like it did when I smelled it not burned at all.  So, for me, this scent is not for me......BUT, don't take this review and turn away from all Bath and Body Works candles.  All of the one's that I have personally bought, I have been obsessed with....from sweet bakery candles, to BBW signature scents (think sweet pea), to the holiday scents, to the wonderful fruity candles, they are amazing.  So take my word for it, and just go buy one!  I promise you won't regret it.  I just wouldn't recommend this scent if you really want to use a candle to add fragrance to your home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment