Thursday, November 1, 2012

Influenster Beauty Blogger Vox Box 2012

So, I received my beauty blogger vox box and I couldn't be happier. Yes, I've received one in the past and loved those products too, but when I opened this box and saw my favorite brand of lashes AND favorite brand of eyelash glue, I was in absolute heaven. Now I have a baby size (even more perfect for travel) of my favorite eyelash glue ever!!!! As for the other products, I am still testing the candle, the curl cream, and the vitabath spray. I also have tried the Goody spin pins before and LOVE them! I'm so excited to have gotten them in this box as well because I lost one, so now I have 3 spin pins, which makes me a happy girl! Stay tuned for full reviews of each individual product! If you recieved a voxbox, which product was your favorite? I think you can probably tell which one is mine!!! Jill

1 comment: