Monday, November 12, 2012

Goody Spin Pins

I have really thick hair and a lot of it.  Always have, and hopefully, I always will.  I first tried Goody's spin pins back when they first came out.  For me, I definitely needed more than just the two provided in the box.


I put my hair in a side bun and I just felt like it wasn't secure enough, so I ended up having to secure it more with a hair tie to ensure that it would stay all day.  So, when I received this product in my Influenster beauty blogger vox box 2012, I was so excited to try and see if using 3 pins would help provide a more secure hold and BINGO!  It did!  I highly recommend this product, especially if you love to wear your hair up and put them in buns.  I am a mom and I also don't like to put a whole lot of heat to my hair, so buns have become my best friend.  I also have a bobby pin fairy that comes and steals all of my bobby pins, so this takes the place of all of my bobby pins to give me a beautiful, complete bun in less than 2 minutes.  In love!  Just remember, you may need to buy two boxes if you have a lot of hair or if it is really thick.  Have any of you tried these beauties?  And if so, what was your experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment