Monday, November 12, 2012

Influenster Vox Boxes

Okay, so if you are like me, you LOVE free samples.  I mean, really?  Who doesn't?  I used to love going to Sam's with my parents when I was younger just to try out the free samples.  I love signing up for websites that offer free samples and products, or when a company offers a free product on Facebook.  I mean, what can I say?   I am obsessed with trying out new things.  I have a fave of probably every product, BUT I still want to try to find something bigger and better.  So, that's is why I love programs like Influenster and their vox boxes.  It gives us an opportunity to try out things that we either have been lusting after, haven't had the time to pick up. or are new on the market products.  I love companies like influenster and I love being part of the influenster family!  :)  So, tell me....what is your favorite free product that you have received 

No comments:

Post a Comment