Monday, November 12, 2012

Not Your Mothers Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream

My daughter has SUPER curly hair.  I never know what to do with it other than to throw it in pigtails, braid them, and let her go.  Even though she is only 3, she gets tired of the same hairstyle and honestly, so do I.  So, I've tried MANY products only to be left with a frizzy mess that ends up in a ponytail within hours of doing her hair.  Not with this product!  I love it for her hair SO much.  Now, I also tried it on my wavy hair and didn't have as much luck.  My hair was weighed down and pretty frizzy.  But on curly hair, this product is perfection in a bottle.  It comes out thick and creamy and does a great job of  really defining her beautiful curls and keeping her frizz at bay.  Take a look at her gorgeous curls!!!


Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream is a product I will definiely purchase after trying it from my Beauty Bloggers Influenster Vox Box.  Thanks influenster for letting me test out this product.  I probably wouldn't have given it a second glance at the drugstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment