Thursday, November 1, 2012

Kiss Starter Kit Ever Pro Lashes in #05

Okay, so if you have followed my YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/kentralmakes3?feature=mhee), then you KNOW I have been OBSESSED with the Kiss everpro lashes strip eyelash adhesive for over a year now.  I recently picked up the Revlon glue (which I loved before I found this little gem) because I found it in the dark tone and I have to say that I hated it.  The brush didn't give me as much control and I made a mess all over my new faves, Kiss ever pro lashes #03.  I was not a happy girl, so I threw that aside and picked up my kiss glue again.  This girl is never going back again, dark tone, clear....I don't care.  Now one thing that I do hope that Kiss is working on, is coming out with a dark tone glue.  Please tell me I just haven't found it yet, and that I can find it somewhere online.  Tell me that and I will be on cloud nine.....Anyways, on to the lashes.  Again, Kiss did not disappoint with the #05 lashes that I received in my Influenster box.  They were easy to apply, comfortable to wear, not too heavy, very flexible, and looked amazing with my smokey eye last night. 









I feel these lashes, in particular  look best with a smokey eye, or a more dramatic eye.  To me, they are a little to dramatic for a more neutral eye look and look too obvious,  but they are perfect with a darker eye look.  I have to say that once again, I have found another Kiss product that I have fallen in love with.  Oh, and did I mention that you can re-use these lashes over and over and over again?  Take good care of them and you can definitely get 10+ uses out of them.  So, have any of you tried any of these Kiss products?  If not, do you think you will after reading this review?

No comments:

Post a Comment