Saturday, March 26, 2011

Loving to Shop

Can anyone really tell me that they actually hate shopping? Actually, I take that back, because I personally know a few women that despise shopping and try to stay away from doing just that as much as possible. I kinda call them crazy, but hey, we all have our own things we like to do. See for me, it seems that as long as I'm spending money, I'm all good. It doesn't matter if I am buying food at the grocery store or buying my daughter's diapers and wipes, I get a rush from spending money. Is this a problem? Not in You Tube world, for sure, it's not. In the real world, probably, but I've always been this way. It's a shame I know, but I get such a rush from shopping and it just makes me feel so good. Are any of you like me? Haha! I'm sure there are many! So, with that being said, what is your MUST HAVE item for spring? Mine has been finding the perfect lilac nailpolish that actually stays on my nails for longer than 8 hours. Off to do more shopping then, I guess, huh? LOL!!! Hope you guys enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. That exists! Women that hate shopping actually exist....no way. lol. Who wouldve thought.

    I awarded you with the Versatile Blogger Award over on my blog, so go check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete