Friday, March 18, 2011

Kentral Turns 5

So, I figured I would post more than just my you tube videos on here and maybe show you guys a little bit into my life as well as start posting more reviews on here rather than just on you tube. Sometimes it's really hard to post a review to a video, so I think it might be so much easier to start posting some on here. I have a big list of reviews to get done and I think I can get them done much faster on here than making videos for them, since I don't like to post to many videos all at once. Anwyays, back on to my sons birthday. He turned 5 on the 15th and I am kinda sad, but so happy about it. My baby boy is growing up :( Here are some pictures of all the fun he and our family had on his birthday weekend. Hope you guys enjoy! We took him to Chuckie Cheese's (is that how it's spelled? I don't know) on his birthday and had a blast. I am also attaching some pictures of his party that we had for him the Saturday before his party. I take a TON of pictures, I call myself a picture taking fool, so it was hard for me to pick. Hope you enjoy the loads of pictures!!! :D


















Jill xoxoxo

2 comments: