Friday, March 25, 2011

Blossom into Spring #2

Okay, so spring is officially here and how many of you are jumping up and down for joy? I have really, really been enjoying the wonderful, warm weather. Even though I am not looking forward to this hot, hot summer I know we are going to have, since the weather started warming up so soon. Anyways, back to the tutorial. Here is the list of products that I used for this tutorial:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
ELF 100 Eyeshadow Palette
ELF creme eyeliner in Plum Purple
L'Oreal Lineur Intense in Black Mica
Don't remember what mascara I used (sorry)
ELF blush ($1 line) in Coy
Maybelline Lipstick in Bed of Tulips (Limited Edition Shade)
Buxom Lips Lip Gloss in Iris
Nails: Sally Hansen Salon Effects Polish Strips in Misbehaved

And here are some pictures of the look:





And now for the tutorial:

1 comment:

  1. really pretty look! I love your blog. New follower :)
    I awarded you with the Versatile Blogger Award. check it out on my blog! :D


    www.segments-of-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete