Saturday, January 30, 2010

Questions to be Answered in Video

Well, I am supposed to be reading and doing homework, but instead I just got an idea for an upcoming video. I don't have anyone reading or following my blog as of yet, but hopefully in the next coming weeks or months, I may have some followers. If any of my future readers have any questions they have about me or my make-up collection or techniques, please feel free to ask. My idea for an upcoming video is to have my readers ask questions and I will answer the questions and post the video to youtube. This can be an any question type deal. So, hopefully in the next couple of weeks or months (but hopefully weeks :D ) I will be uploading a video answering questions that people may have for me. I'd better get back on to my homework, so I hope everyone has a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment