Saturday, December 11, 2010

Been a Long Time/November Favorites

It's been too long since I have posted a blog. I am just laying in my bed right now just thinking. There is a lot going on right now in my life, so I haven't been sleeping well. I woke up this morning at 6:00, which is too early for a Saturday. Anywho, Christmas is almost here and there is just too many things that have been going wrong. My vacuum broke, camcorder broke, headphones broke, tire is flat, calculator broke...is that it? Not sure, but that sure is a lot of things to go all at once. It's been that much harder since it's so close to being Christmas. On a lighter note, my parents are coming for Christmas and I can't wait! They actually just left, so it's very exciting to know that they are coming back so soon. I miss my parents like crazy. I am hopefully in the process of moving to a bigger city, which also happens to be a lot closer to them. My hubby may be getting a promotion (YAY!!!) and I will then be able to follow my dream of working in the beauty industry. That is very exciting. So, right now, there is a lot of saving going on, which means, no makeup buying. Well, I take that back. I have bought a couple of things. I may post what I bought in another blog. It's so good to be back blogging again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment