Thursday, January 28, 2010

Coastal Scents Palettes

Okay, so I have seen over and over again, people raving about the Coastal Scents 88 eyeshadow palettes. So, after seeing so many people raving about them and using them so much on youtube, I decided to purchase the 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette. Oh my gosh! I can't even begin to describe my reaction when I opened my package. I was SO impressed with the vibrancy of the colors! Seeing the colors on camera don't really do them justice. I am also pleasantly pleased with the pigment of the shadows and how super blendable they are! And the best part about them are the prices! I paid $25 including tax AND shipping! I also received a pleasant surprise with my palette, a sample of one of their loose blushes! I am definitely going to purchase another palette when I have the funds to do so! Thanks to Coastal Scents for making such fabulous products at such achievable prices!

2 comments:

  1. I bought my 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette early this summer and still have it wrapped in plastic! LOL It's so pretty I don't want to use it. Is that nuts? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you are so crazy!!! That is too funny! Is it still wrapped in plastic? LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete