Wednesday, January 27, 2010

ELF Products

So, I ordered some products from Eyes, Lips, and Face (ELF) and I can't wait to get them in the mail and start using the products for my tutorials. I purchased a desk yesterday and some more storage, so I am hoping to have it set up by this weekend. I wish I could put the desk together myself, by my husband is going to have to do it, so I'm gonna have to wait :( I am hoping to get some better lighting with my new setup so my tutorials will be better. I also order the 88 Ultra shimmer palette from Coastal Scents and I can't wait to do many colorful looks with it! Can't wait! Not too much is going on today. Just in the bed when I should be working out. I bought a Wii and some fitness games to go with it, but I have been slacking so bad lately. I lost 65 pounds in 4 months, but have fallen off the bandwagon lately. I NEED to get back on and start dieting and working out again - BAD!!!! I NEED MOTIVATION!!! Anyways, I will be posting some more videos today. Maybe I will post My 10 Fav Drugstore Products today. We will see. I hope everyone has a GREAT day! xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hey congrats on the weight loss! That Wii is great! I use mine about 4 times a week. Love to do the jogging and steps. The fitness games are so fun! =)

    ReplyDelete