Monday, December 20, 2010

Wet N Wild Night Elf Look










So, I have an irritated eye today. It really hurts and makes it look like the red eyeshadow is what is causing it to look red. But, no, it really is red and irritated. I hope that everyone is having a fabulous week and a wonderful holiday season. I can't believe that Christmas is only 5 days away. Crazy. I am so excited that my parents will be joining me this Christmas. It will be so nice to stay at home and have my parents here as well. My kids are really going to have a blast with them here - they always do! Now, on to the tutorial pictures. Here are the pictures I took with my camera. As most of you know, my camcorder broke and I won't be able to get a new one until the middle of January. This quality today is really bad. I think I had the camera too far back. So here are the pictures that I took.

No comments:

Post a Comment