Tuesday, December 20, 2011

NYC New York Color in New York Nude

First and foremost, I must say I am totally becoming a lip junkie! With that being said, NYC's Liquid Lipshine is feeding my obsession and addiction. I need to get my hands on some more of these. But, back on to what I have for now! I received the NYC Liquid Lipshine in the color New York Nude through influenster's holiday voxbox. Since, I am a self-proclaimed lip junkie this was the first thing I tried from my box. I put a little too much on at first (well come on, I was really excited) and wasn't impressed because it had a very, very sticky texture. Then I realized just how long it stayed and slowly became very impressed. If you can stay on my lips, you are gold! Anyways, once the lip color wore off, I then (since I had calmed down from all of the excitement) applied it like a normal woman should and fell in love with the texture of it. It's just sticky enough to stick to the lips, but not overly sticky where your lips are uncomfortable. I always like a little stickiness to my glosses, because without the little bit of stick, it's going to slide right off your lips and that is no bueno for me. I'm not the reapply my lipsticks and glosses type of girl. Once it's gone, I rarely reapply throughout the day. To conclude this post, I must say I have to go and buy more. I really am impressed with this lipgloss. It has a nice texture, comfy on the lips, lasts a long time, and it smells good too. Only complaint I can actually think of is the fact that once I removed the plastic covering from the actual lipshine, there was no where on the packaging that has the color. Other than that, I am loving my NYC liquid shine lipshine!


Find NYC here:

http://www.newyorkcolor.com

Find more reviews here:

http://www.influenster.com/Product-Reviews/NYC-New-York-Color-Liquid-Lipshine

No comments:

Post a Comment