Tuesday, December 20, 2011

imPRESS Press-On Manicure

First let me start out by saying Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! This has been such an amazing year and I can't wait to begin a whole new year! Now, back on to this review! I received the imPRESS Press-On Manicure through my influenster hoiday vox box (complimentary). I was extremely excited to see that I received these babies, because I was wanting to try them, since I had seen them advertised. I received the zebra print (Dancing Queen) and fell in love with them even before I put them on. They were a bit long for my taste, but they filed down very nicely. I definitely reccommend these for a few reasons: They were SO easy to apply (less than 5 minutes), they lasted for about 3 days for me (I am extremely hard on my nails and hands. They would have lasted longer if I weren't so), and they come in SO many different designs. If prints aren't your cup of tea, no worries here. They have many different plain colors as well. So, what are you waiting for? Go get some imPRESS Press-On Manicure nails and I'm sure you will be just as impressed as I was! Oh, and how cute is the packaging? A nail polish bottle? Can it get any cuter?


Places to find Broadway imPRESS Press-On Manicure Nails:

http://www.influenster.com/Product-Reviews/imPRESS-Press-On-Manicure

www.impressmanicure.com

No comments:

Post a Comment