Sunday, December 16, 2012

Venus Embrace Razor

OMG!!!!  I just have to say I was SUPER excited when I saw this in my Cosmo Voxbox.  I have seriously been a VERY loyal customer to my Venus razors for many, many years.  When I first discovered them, I instantly fell in love and rightfully so.  These razors are by far the best on the market.  One thing I recently learned though, is that you can use any handle with any of the wide arrange of razors that Venus carries.  So, double plus for that!

What do I love most about these razors?  Well, I have to say that I had struggled for so long where I would shave in the morning, yet I would still feel stubble....not a nice feeling.  I would also use other razors that would give me a close shave to only have it last for an hour or so....weird,  know, but it's true.  Then one day I tried a Venus razor and I have never looked back.  Sure, I have used other razors trying to see if there is maybe, possibly, something better out there, but I keep on coming back. I love that the embrace razor has 5 blades.  It is for sure my favorite of the bunch, but I really don't think that any of them are duds.  But, I must say that the embrace gives me the closest shave ever and I don't feel any stubble until the next day.  Yes, I am one of those lucky girls (cough, cough) that HAS to shave everyday.  But, thanks to the Venus razors, I was finally able to get and keep that close shave I had been wanting from other razors that just never delivered.  Bottom line.....coarse hair,  thin hair, light hair, dark hair.....if you haven't given these razors a try, what are you waiting for?  I really don't think you will be disappointed.  Thanks so much to influenster for providing me with this razor.  You guys have give me a chance to test out the Olay razor.  Woo hoo!!!!

Pictures were taken from the Influenster website....they are not my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment